Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Marry a egyptian girl

Page no : 2

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     23 October 2009

Enough. If you are hell bent on doing what you want, go ahead and court trouble. See how law comes or does not come to your aid.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     24 October 2009

First marriage absence certificate while coming to india and then conversion to HIndu and then marriage is the righ way. Dont worry.

Regards

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     24 October 2009

Normally since my childhood I have heard a Hindu boy or girl converting to Islam to get married. It would be quite revealing and interesting  to know instances where a Muslim girl has converted to Hindu religion before marriage. We would be grateful to be enlightened on this subject.

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     24 October 2009

Anil ji, same views here,too.  :)

Sundar singh (Asst manager)     24 October 2009

SIr u mean to say that she has to convert to hindu then only i can marry?plz tell the details properly

regards

sir plz suggest me the correct procedure so that i can proceed

referring to anil sir i appreciate ur suggestions.Can u plz tell me the details by which our marriage would be safe.

(Guest)

Sunder singh ji,

Need n't think a lot. Ask her to come India. Suggest her to convert your religion. Marry according to your customs. later apply for Indian citizenship. Our law give protection to her.

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     24 October 2009

Sundar ji, I think you can marry her under special marriage Act if she comes from Egypt on visitor visa. After marriage, get the registration certificate. You can marry her in Arya samaj way, wherein she will be converted by them to Hinduism first through a ceremony called 'shuddhi' and then perform marriage. They issue a certificate of marriage there and you can get marriage registration on the basisi of that. The whole issue here is, people of Islam will not accept your marriage as valid, and rare that they give consent to such marriages. We have heard Hindu boy/girl marrying a Muslim viceversa are too rare, I suppose.

To my knowledge, there are extremist elements in Islam who keep silent when a Hindu converts to Islam but the reaction is violent when a Muslim, being it a man or woman, converts to Hindu religion. Therefore, forget about her conversion. The end result may be violent.

If you think that you can sacrifice everything [your religion, face the ridicule of the society, parents, social background etc.], to my mind there are three ways:

1. Ask her whether she is prepared to marry you as it is without conversion. {One towering personality that did it was Justice M. Hidayatullah, former Chief Justice of India. He married a Hindu girl who remained Hindu till the end. During the freedom struggle, Asaf Ali married Aruna. If you go back to history, Akbar married Jodha Bai]. I not quoting Sunil Dutt, Shah Rukh Khan, Hritik Roshan, the modern day icons of young generation. 

2. Convert her to Hindu religion and face the wrath of fundamentalists.

3. You convert to Islam. I hope you have not forgotten the Chand Mohammed and Fiza episode just a few months ago. The poor man was sacked as Deputy Chief Minister of Haryana.

Please go ahead and chose any of the above options or other options as advised by others. Or listen to your heart's call.

Let me add this. As far as I know, Islam does not permit conversion. Check it out.

i would like to thank u all for ur valuable contribution in this matter. sir she is ready to stay here in india forever with me and ready to accept me without converting my religion.plz suggest me.i am waiting for ur reply.

You are a major and can take your own decision. Why are you dithering if you have made up your mind to marry her. Obviously, you can take on the society and your family. You do not need any advice.

Sir i would like to know what legal action can i face from her family if i marry her.plz i need ur advice, Regards

Sir plz tell me if i will marry her here in india then....will her parents to get her back to egypt legally?i am waiting for ur reply . Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register