Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh (properitor)     06 August 2015

Marriage

sir,

i have married by force of my parents and after that i married a girl to whom i loved ( 2 nd Marriage) , i have told the girl that i don't like you, but i have married by my parents force, and i have a girl firend i love her lot , i will marry her, she kept quit and continued a matrimonal life, the girl to whom i loved i got married her, and after few days my girl friend came to my home and said we are married. now both of my wifes came to  about my marriages, these relation have completed 12 years , now i have 2 kids wih my first wife, and 2 kids with second wife, , now my second wife say i don't want to continue these kind of relation ( Which in the society called Keep) i don't want to be a keep of yours ...  , so i will marry some other person , what is required her? whether she needs to take divorcy from me or not.. because she feels i am not legal. even kids are there, without giving divorcy or no objection from me can she marry another person, if she marry what are my rights on her and childeren,

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

beta.

tu andar jaay havezega.

pehle wali se talak le le aur isse shaadi karle, toh bachega. or else like second wali tell she marry someone else, then you are in one way saved.

Par tumko aisa nahi karna chahiye tha.

you should have legally gotten divorced from first wife, then got remarry to second one.

but how come you baand baja dono ka, aur 2+2 karli? agar tumko first wali se shaadi nahi karna tha toh uska bajaya kyon ? wahan bajaya, aur yahan bhi bajaaya? wah beta aur bhole bante ho?

legally now if second wife simply moves out, then nothing will happen but your kids from second one will  be heir to your property.

ab kisko keepega aur kisko talaq dega, rab hi jaane.

SuperHero (Manager)     07 August 2015

@Suresh - Many Men are crying in dark nights to handle one wife. You Managed 2... Great Yaar...

After 12 Years of Marriage, she wanted to Marry another guy.......

deep (deep)     07 August 2015

Bigamy Read HMA n u can land in jail Surely if any of your wives/kids complain

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     07 August 2015

You have committed a crime of bigamy.  10 years imprisonment...You were major matured and did not have strength to say no to your oarents...how come you can marry asperparents ish n thenmarry your lover and then again keep reltions with first wife and have kids....you are in a soup now, now face the consequences, you are writing this openly ...khuda bachaye

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register