Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SIVA KUMAR (ABAP Consultant)     20 January 2013

Love marriage, no proofs, parents taken away the girl

I am working as software engineer, one girl came into life and proposed me. she asked me to marry her, after few months i accepted. we became lovers, we spent nights together. I married her also in a temple simply tied "Thali" for her trust. Later her parents taken away her to home for a match, she was telling that her parents wont accept me as we are not same caste. one match cancelled after that some how we made her to come to my work place, again a match came. This time i called her father and he hospitalized because of high BP. Final day also she was very close to me. i sent her home for her father. Then they scared her, they manipulated her. I did not get any update about her father. i went to her uncle home and enquired about her father. they manipulated that as threat. She called me and said she did not loved me. i understood her situation. later her brother in law talked to me on phone he was recording all conversation. he tried to make me bad , he blamed me. he might have thought of using the recordings for future use. i told them i'll come directly to her father and speak.I don't know later She complained to DSP(Lady) that i am harassing her.
DSP called me and warned me. she told that as i am a educated man she is leaving with warning. i got shocked about that.
I told DSP i did not do anything wrong, that girl only came into my life and now she is saying that did not love me. Later i said ok, i'll not disturb her. I don't think that girl will support me now. But 3 Days later i tried to meet that DSP, this time DSP gave me big warning.If i meet her i would be in risks, she scared me that she will put a case. i told her i did not do anything i came here to talk to you only. not to disturb that girl. i will write with my hand that i wont disturb her, but please give me a chance to explain my side also. DSP did not listened to me. She warned me to leave that city.i came to know that DSP is known ti that family. I did not get any chance to speak her personally, did not get to speak to DSP, can i get one chance only one chance to speak to her and parents. Why Should i leave my wife?I just want to speak to her and parents simply last try.I want to take a court support(order kind of thing).Although i dont have proofs I am leagally married to her.I have photos of her and me(Not Marriage Photos) I have phone call list and some messages also. I know everything about teir family. They are forced/changed my wife and doing another marriage.(Now as my huess girl will not support) i want to stop that. but they changed my girl. so i would like to talk to their parents about this.  how can i do this?


 7 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     20 January 2013

If gril is not cooperating, it is better to start new life and to forget all the past. Start your new journey and never do such a mistake in life.

SIVA KUMAR (ABAP Consultant)     20 January 2013

Thankyou sir for the Reply.
Every common man is saying that only, She love me, but she will not dare to fight with her parents.
So i asked how can i approch leagally, This is what i need. If there is any chance Please let me know.
If that DSP takes seriously or if i talked any extra on Phone call as i tought somebody trying to scare me,
if so where i would be now? Even if this matter comes out her with any other reason with out my knowledge present match for her cancels. Then all would threaten me only. This was ended injustice, she did not even accepted.
I am asking Justice only, I need a chance to speak with them once.

Thank you  Sir.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     20 January 2013

If you dont have the proof of your marriage and the girl is not co-operating. Then my advice is you for let the emotion goes and forget her.

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     20 January 2013

If you are confirm that she would accept you before court,  file a writ of heabus corpus in High Court.

SIVA KUMAR (ABAP Consultant)     20 January 2013

Thankyou sir, can i know about this in detail...? and
before that can i have any order(kind of permission) from district court to meet them?
if so how to approch

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     21 January 2013

If you think that the girl will cooperate, you may proceed under 97 of crpc. which deals with the search of a person wrongfully confined...A lawyer will have to do the needful...





manoj (designer)     04 February 2013

i can give you suggestions it depends upon fact you can file a case should proceed carefully in this really has a female dominant need suggestions please do contact me at this if you have proofs..even im in same situation now. 9894412748

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query