Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Love marriage

Page no : 2

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     19 November 2011

@shally karloopia

It is not opinion but response. Though Mr. Narendra Singh has not mentioned explicitly it appears there is contact between them and the woman also wants what the boy wants.

What I have to say I have already written.

1 Like

richa kapoor (designation)     19 November 2011

mr narendra, first think that if u were the husband of such a wife then what would have happened to u??????????????????????????????

i'm sure u never think all these things because ur busy having fun...............

(Guest)

@ MPS RAMANI

BEING A PROFESSIONAL DOESN'T MEAN THAT WE JUST GIVE WRONG ADVICE TO ANYONE AND BECOME A CAUSE FOR THE DEGRADATION OF THEIR LIVES. IF YOU R A TRUE PROFESSIONAL YOU OUGHT TO FOLLOW CERTAIN PROFESSIONAL ETHICS. I THINK YOU NEED NOT TO INTERFERE IN THE PROFESSION AND MORAL CONSCIENCE OF LAWYERS. THE ENGINEERS ARE THE BACK-BONE OF OUR ECONOMY.  

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     22 November 2011

Many criminals are getting acquitted because they engage clever. Every accused has a right to have a lawyer to defend himself or herself. But many lawyers made public statements that they would not defend him. So,  Ajmal Kasab was given a lawyer. The crime of Ajmal Kasab was public knowledge. If you were engaged as his lawyer, how would you have defended him?

So many criminals would not have gone scot free, unless some clever lawyer assisted him. Why assist him?

There is a satirist called Cho Ramaswamy at Chennai. He is a political journalist but has law qualifications. He produced a play titled "Sambhvaami Yuge Yuge". He himself acts as a lawyer in that play. He helps rich people to evade income-tax. When he was asked why he was doing such wrong things, he quotes from Bhagawat Gita to say that he was doing only what was his Dharma as a lawyer.

Because I said about lawyers, I did not mean that there were no scoundrels in other professions. Unless there were such lawyers how could have Narendra Singh dared to seek advice here?

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     23 November 2011

Dr.I appreciate ur view.

Bhisma pitamaha duty bound, help kaurava,

so strong a person, with sadness, tension & unhappy, died on bed of arrow!

Shd a person listen to his concious, or  go for prof ethics to defend anyone, any criminal, either for money, or for his duty as adv.

do they ask 'will m action. act. work will plesae the God Krtishna?

or they have to play their role in this drama of world affairs ?whether dark or bright?

no pictur is complete without colours, u have to be a part of this picture of world, any colour, any design, OR U CHOSE UR DESIGN, UR STYLE OF WORK, AND UR TRUE COLOUR, THAT UR CONCIOUS TELL 

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     23 November 2011

Lawyers need not have to be in the Hamletian dilemma of ‘to be’ or ‘not to be’. My sala was an advocate. Now he is retired. Once he narrated a criminal case to me. A murder accused went to him and requested him to defend and save him from punishment. It was an agricultural dispute in a village. The accused and his companions entered the house of the victim at dead of night and killed him in the presence of the victim’s wife. Hence his wife was the witness. The accused and the victim’s family were known to each other well. My sala told the accused to pay money to the widow and ask her to purposely fail to identify the accused in the court. She told in the court that as it was dark, she could not recognize who killed her husband. The accused got acquitted.

Doctors have to take an oath named after Hippocritus that they will use their knowledge and skills only to alleviate human suffering and to save lives. Engineers do not take any such oath. I do not know about lawyers. Accused persons and witnesses or any person who is required to appear at a trial are required to take an oath that they will speak only the truth. If a client approaches a lawyer, he should tell his client that he will not advise him to escape using unfair means and that he will  submit to the court or speak before the court only what is true.

Probably only a handful of lawyers help known criminals. But if they decide to remain truthful to the community, crimes will reduce substantially.    

Aishwarya (Teacher)     24 November 2011

dont intervene in her married life..channelise ur love and emotions for some other person.rather than creating all hurdles for ur self and hers..be practical..

if she loves u then she would go for divorce itll take many years ..till that time ur love might fade away as u may become desprerate for marriage and eventually leave her rather than waiting for her divorce to goet over that wont happen in sometime but many years..lastly she will suffer losing u and her husband.

Just think about this and life in practical..uve got all the world now..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register