losing of human resources in scientific research

Sir,This is VENKAT REDDY BANDA. I am talking on behalf of all my fellow scholars. We are  young research scholars doing PhD.We started this career with great enthusiasm and passion for research and innovation. For this we have to qualify JRF fellowship conducted CSIR,ICMR,DBT,UGC, etc...at all INDIA level.Now we are getting 16000 per month financial assistance for entire PhD.Most of scholars take 6-7 years to complete PhD.After completion of PhD there is no employment gurantee in India.So many of us going abroad.Because of this dilemma many of us forced to join any other government jobs with pain(Bank POs,civils,State public service commission)though we are interested in this field.So India loosing young minds in R&D.Now we are contemplating to submit a PIL to SUPREME COURT to bring reforms in this area.Please let me know is this issue is eligible for PIL and what is the criteria for PIL and what is the procedure to file a PIL.

Founder Chairman of Global Lgal Services

You first submit representation to the HRD Ministry.  wait for one after that what you have to do We will examine, if you need  to daft us to representation you contact us Global Legal services  mobile No.9290673693, Email: globallegalservicesindia@gmail.com 



Your problems cannot be addressed by the court even through the so called PIL because there is no such provision in law to compulsorily accommodate the Ph.Ds in any government organisation in their respective fields.  I understand that studying Ph.D is a cumbersome job, especially the very admission itself is tough, but it is a professional field, so you may have to look into the same limited arena which provides you with the opportunity for income.  As nobody has forced you to take up this study and it is understood that after knowing clearly about all the pros and cons including the revenue/employment opportunities that you selected this field, now from where did you get the sudden awareness to get your grievances redressed through a legal forum especially before exhausting the remedies available from the sources meant for this purpose.  You may approach Ministry of Human resources along with others with a representation to address your employment and other revenue sources problems especially after having successfully completed a very great task by which the entire country will in turn be benefited one or the other day.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x