Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harjeet (manager)     15 May 2015

Looking for help in getting my shop back

Hi,

I am a NRI living in Australia for past 8 years and I belong to Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. My grandfather were 4 brothers and the eldest brother younger son was jobless so my grandfather offered them this shop to run so they can make their living. Now we want this shop to do our own business and now they wont leave the shop. This shop was not even given on rent so basically all the possession paperwork belongs to my grandfather and there is no rental agreement either. My question is how can we get this shop back legally and in right manner. How long can the process last?? 

Regards,

Harjeet

Learning

2 Replies

bsrao   15 May 2015

First try to settle it amicably by making some payment to them. The proceed legally to get them evicted and restore your possession. Time taking process as they have possession.

Harjeet (manager)     16 May 2015

But what for we should offer money when its our shop and also police wont help even if they were not paying rent for. What can be the consequences if i used external power to get them out of shop?? As they dont even have any legal papers to be in the shop??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register