LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Looking for advocates

We are looking for advocates at Bangalore who can take-up a case in the High Court. Please let me know if anybody is available.

Learning

4 Replies

Nandgopal (Partner)     02 November 2011

Hello Mr Rao, What is the nature of work you planning to outsource. You can know more about us at www.lawandoptions.com.

(Guest)

Dear Sri Gopalji, one our client at Hyderbad is having cases at Belgaon and Bidar. He wants the Belgaon cases to be transferred to Bidar. As you are aware, we need to file a transfter petition in the High Court of Karnataka. All the cases filed at Karnataka are false and counter blast cases filed by his opponents. Hence, i posted this query.  If you can take-up the cases, i will advise my client to contact you. Please confirm.

Nandgopal (Partner)     03 November 2011

Dear Mr Rao,

The Administative High Court for Belgaum would be the Bench at Dharwad, while Bidar would be with in the administrative Jurisdction of the High Court Bench  at Gulbarga.

We could discuss the issue further over phone and I could be contacted on 08022340001 or 22340002 between 9 am to 5:30 pm.

Warm Regards,

Nandgopal

(Guest)

Dear Sri Gopalji, Thank you very much for your reciprocation. Certainly, we will advise our client to contact you. Regards, N.V.Rao.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register