LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sathish M   15 February 2018

loan without legal heir certificate

Hi. I went to bank for applying boank loan, they sent me to an attorney. he asked me for a lot of docs in which I don't have 2 doc's which includes the legal heir and death certificate of a guy1. who is the father of the guy2 who sold the property to me by a power of attorney.
Many banks will ask for this certificate it seems. Is there any way or any banks which will provide housing loan without these two docs. Please help me with this issue.. thanks in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

Sathish M   15 February 2018

It happened in the year 1995. When I go to bank now. they say death certificate and heir certificate are mandatory.

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     15 February 2018

Dear Mr. Sathish,

Your post is not at all clear.

You say it happened in the year 1995. Please indicate what happened in the year 1995?  

If the guy2 had already sold the property to you (which means you have already purchased the property), what is the bank loan that you are taking about now?

Therefore, if you need any solution to any of the problems faced by you, better be clear about facts.  Do not assume things that the experts here know.  You have to give clear details and then ask your query.

(Guest)

Forget 23 years old episode that happened between you and the bank. Gorget about loan from bank also without the most crucial documents. If you have the need of loan now, you may approach some private financier, who may help you in his own interest. Banks are not obliged to help you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register