Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikramjit Singh   31 July 2015

Loan fraud

Dear Sir,

I have given documents to an agent for loan process. Documents given  in the month of April 2015- 2 photos, 6 cheques, salary slips, bank statemnent, address proof and id proof. He have taken cash around 8000/- rs. he have deposited cheque of loan amount of Rs 1,00,000/- in my account. But the cheque he provided for credit in my account was bounced(Insufficient Funds in loan providing company). he have deposited cheque on 22-05-2015 in my account. I have also got cheque bouncing charges for it.  I have got the cheque return to my official address send by bank.

Can i get the said amount by filing case under Section 138.

Request you to kindly suggest on above case.

Learning

2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     31 July 2015

first send him a legal notice attaching the cheque return memo within fifteen days to settle the isue.either he has to give you another cheque or dd for the amount.if he doesnt do so within 15 days of serving legal notice  then you can file 138 nia on him.you can also initiate a civil recovery suit on him

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     31 July 2015

you should not go hastily rather than carefully first you have to sent legal notice with in 30 days after getting statement from bank than wait for return of acknowledgement card . after receive of said card you may file case with in 30 days . But you must give an oppertunaty to accused 15 days for payment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register