Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vipin   28 November 2017

Live-in-relationship

Dear All,

One of my friend is in love with a girl. Age of my friend is 20 as per his birth certificate and 19 as per school certificate and all that, girls age above 18. They were planning to Run away from Home but both the families have agreed that they can marry. Infact thier family planned their marriage on 24/11/17. But somebody lodged a complaint in women cell and police that boy don't qualify the age of marriage and the police stopped the Lagan ceremony and wedding was also denied by both the families till the boy turns 21. Now they both are again threatning that they will run away or die away if this marraige is not done within some time. Can they stay in live in relationship? Please advise, this will be very helpfull. Some of my friends in delhi police said they are eligible for marriage also but we don't wanna take risk of govt. issue. Also please advise if they are eligible for court marriage or not

Learning

5 Replies

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     28 November 2017

Who is financially supporting them? Better ask them to focus on studies till the boy gets to 21.

Vipin   29 November 2017

Their parents financially supporting them. Both of them are not going to school and threatning to their parents. Thats why we are looking for the possible options their parents might have. One never knows anything about today's young generation. 

(Guest)

If you want live in relationship, go for condom, make sure condom is not torn or does not have a hole u dic.

(Guest)

If you want live in relationship, go for condom, make sure condom is not torn or does not have a hole u dic.

Vipin   01 December 2017

Very Funny,

I thought before registration that I will get some experts advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register