LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Live in relationship

i was staying with my Bf from last 2.5 yearswith promise of marrige. i got 2 time aborted. sudden last month he is not want to stay with me and he is getting married with his parents choice . pls suggest what can i do.

Learning

6 Replies

Adv. Rakesh Martyn   05 June 2017

You can find suitable boy and marry him.  If you simply to go police and court, you will appear on TV and become breaking news. There is no marriage between you and him and you got aborted by yourself not by force, and all that is over. Live in relations are for sake of s*x.  If you wanted security in life, you should have married and lead married life unlike simply spending time with this person.

You can file DV case and claim maintenance, but cannot do anything more than that.  Neither did he promise you marriage, nor were you interested in marriage.  Your case is weakened by your acts of abortion, not once but twice.

2 Like

(Guest)

You stayed with someone NOT FOLLOWING the due process of MARRIAGE law and then seeking a ADVISE IN law community like this?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 June 2017

It is an offence When a man breaks his promise to marry the girl after having s*x with her.

(Guest)

There are confliciting judgement regarding this from Bombay HC ,

one state s*x with pretex of marriage is considered as rape

other Judgement state if educated women aware that having s*x can lead to pregnancy and without marriage staying is not socially acceptable but she does then it is her individual choice and thus it does not amount to rape .

Atleast you should have taken his signature in front of registrar of marriage before staying with him and do registered marriage so you would have wedful wife protection.  Now situation is odd. 

Now you only decide whether to go and defame that boy or leave that boy and start fresh life ahead accepting social norms and following Marriage Law

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     06 June 2017

So many IFS AND BUTS ARE THERE. yOUR IMMEDIATE TASK ON HAND IS FORGET EVERYTHING TAKE UP AJOB IF YOU ARE ATLEAST AN UNDERGRADUATE. iF YOUR PARENTS SUPPORT YOU AFTER ALL THIS MESS  DO PG AND Ph.D and become a Professor or   get into someother good post. First get gainfully employed. When a  suitable boy approaches- your parents  will fix that match for you.

(Guest)

You claim maintenance under DV act. Dont waste time behind court, get married and stay secure.  Livein relations are bad for health and society.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register