LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saumit joshi (advocate)     17 July 2009

Liquor prohibition should be totally lifted in Gujarat

due to our poor tactics of politicians, and corrupted police official we cant improve this kind of issues in strict way. my opinion is that liquor prohibition is totally waive, changes in prohibition law does not effect the liquor mafias- beacause they provide monetary profits to top to bottom police official.

Learning

6 Replies

due to our poor tactics of politicians, and corrupted police official we cant improve this kind of issues in strict way. my opinion is that liquor prohibition is totally waive, changes in prohibition law does not effect the liquor mafias- beacause they provide monetary profits to top to bottom police official.

sir i appreciate your views but whether it is strictly implemented as per law ? what you think ? we loss our state revenue or not ? i m not favour of abolish of prohibition act.. liquor edict people gets liquor from anywhere in our gujarat. whether you stop them under  this prohibition act.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     17 July 2009

No: Liquor Prohibition should stay: Not because it is a good Laws,  but on the contrary many helpless family specially the uneducated families are running their families by doing illegal business. Again if it is lifted it is the rich who are going to run the business as Liquor Barons by depriving these class of families.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register