Decode Ballistic Reports Like a Pro. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Noel Prasad (Associate)     27 November 2011

Life n death situation-hyderabad

Hi Team,

I dont know from where I shall start same forum three years back i have posted again with a similar problem I think this would be my last post may be for this breath....

Let me put my case in very short I was working in a Wealth management compay where the MD vanished lossing the entire money in the year 2008 stock market crash and he is still out of picture and i am the one stayed there in the entire episode for a year making people understand that I was not the part of the scam as i myself was a big investor but slowly people started harrassing me kidnapped ..they tried there very best to get the money out from me ...but the fact is I myself is involved in soo many bank loans that it will take me big to make a come back ...so i also disappeared from Hyderabad...I have a family i want to protect them but I am getting severe threats even after 3years of the episode...I really need some aggressive help from u guys to come out of this as i have no go I cant fight with these guys as they are very influencial ...

 

I will blast u,

thu abhitak zindha kyun hain haramzaday tere wajah se aaaj road per huin ek baar samne aaa kutte   aur dekh this is totally unfair u r f**king b*st*rd i will find u oneday  i will f**k ur happiness, i know u r hidden some where in Sec-bad ....guntur me thu kya kkarra  hain i am coming to u in  very short period in a proper manner dont worry u will see a horrible life than me  which u have u have blessed me. take this as a challenge  aaaj tak jo koi bhi tuje tung kiya woh sabh normal hain ....which i am gonna do to u u will creat a web and publish in that b*st*rd.

agar srinivas reddy andhar hora hain tu bataya kyun nahi doston ki zindagi sudhara kyun nahi , dosti chahta to karta uski gand marnay ke liye kuch bhi karsakta  madarchodh ...
nautanki salay aaaj bachne ki ummidh rakh ...suna hain ki log pareshaani me bacchay paidha karray  dekhlena tera ghar aur tikana pata karunga benchodh ....thu abh gaya salay 3  saaal hogaye himmat kaisay huvi salay tuje email karne ki , mitti me mil jayega tu haraaam khor, sabh ki badh duvaein lagengay tuje .......b*st*rd i willl see ur end .....iqbal huin main sochna math mayyake lauday aaara huin main.......

As we spoke to you are Uncle regarding my payment, which is pending from your end, as he said you will be calling me in 3 to 4 days, but since i have not received any call or an email from you. I am going to meet youa uncle once again and it will be going to be a serious issue.

Kindly revert me as soon as possible. M Waiting....!!!!

Note: Please don’t create any problem if not responding by call or email, this is going to effect your family / career. Hope you understand the situation. If i want i can reach u within 48 hours, but as i am being very soft and kind to you, i don’t wanted anything wrong happened from my end.

Sir these are still very not serious threats but i think u can understand the intensity of the problem I HONESTLY WAS NOT AWARE OF THE SECTRETS OF COMPANY BUT I AM CORNERED ..i want to come out from this........

If some ready to take my case plz come forward i want to close this chapter i am only 30 years old and i have daughter i want to make a living ....

 

Noel

 

 

 

 



 1 Replies


(Guest)

simply surrender to police and file a petition in court about your true facts... you are more safe under judicial custody...


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register