LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sundaravadivel mahadevan   15 January 2021

Legal right

[08/01, 9:15 am] SUNDARAVADIVEL M: Sir Good afternoon. I request you to kindly clarify on one point. A piece of land is in one Father's name. He is no more now. He has 3 sons and two daughters. After the death of the father an house was constructed out of his death benefits by his surviving wife with the help of her two sons. The small house was built in 2000. Now only one married son is living with his family. His mother is also living in the house in one room at the first floor. House tax and water tax in the name of his son who is residing in the house. EB connection in other son's name. The son of the decease who resides in the house not allowing his other brothers and sisters to enter in the house. He is not allowing his mother also in the ground floor. She is survived with the help of other children. He is telling that the house is belongs to him since the property tax and other utility bills water, sewerage are being paid by him which are in his name. Sir please clarify the legal rights of the other legal heirs. Since his mother is alive the others are not able to sell the property. The person who deceased intestate without leaving no will or settlement of property. By Sundaravadivel. Note: In case of need I will come and meet in case of need.
[08/01, 9:15 am] SUNDARAVADIVEL M: meet in person.

Learning

4 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     15 January 2021

YOU have narrated a story .... What is your grievance ???? Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

sundaravadivel mahadevan   15 January 2021

Sir my question is the legal rights of the other legal heirs.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     16 January 2021

1. "ALL" the residual Class-I Legal Heirs are legally entitled to "EQUAL" share ratio in deceased Father's properties, without any exceptions. Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

sundaravadivel mahadevan   16 January 2021

Is possible to approach Court for partition of property

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register