Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BJM_BJM_BJM (Service )     20 March 2014

Legal question

Under which Section we can put such application:

@The Hon’ble family court dehradun granted Restitution of Conjugal Rights in favour of the wife in Sept 2010 duly giving several opportunity to the Respondent. The case was moved ex-partie several times and was restored several time as evident in the Order sheet.However respondent in the Habitual manner spoke several lies and taking cognizance of the conduct of the opponent Hon’ble court passed the judgement EXPARTIE  in favour of the Petitioner.

@ The husband had meanwhile obtained an expartie divorce decree my means of fraud in Vishakapatnam in Feb 2009 and was disclosed to wife in June 2009.Thereafter the wife fought the setting aside of Judgement of Vishakapatnam and finally won the same after the intervention of Hyderabad High court in Oct 2010.

@ The Divorce Decree was set aside in Oct 2010

@ Husband filed the case in High court Uttarakhand in Nov 2010 and got the RCR case(in Dehradun) remanded back on the basis that there existed the valid Divorce Decree  in the month of Judgment of RCR in Sept 2010.

@ In the month of Oct 2011* Husband for the first time confessed in front Judicial Magistrate (DV case in dehradun) that the entire Divorce Proceeding was incorrect. It was pertinent to note that the Divorce Decree was used in every court of law and in army to curb the rights of the Wife.. Infact the Husband tried to take full advantage of the Decree and Attempted Bigamy with lady Capt  with whom he had extra-matrimonial affair.*I could not approach High Court Nainital due to financial constrain and as I was busy fighting against the harassment in multiple cases.

@The Divorce Decree was set aside and when the Husband was about to be caught red handed he filed the Petition for withdrawal and was subsequently withdrawn .

@ The Use of Wrong Decree of Divorce which was void-ab-initio, in Hon’ble High Nainital court in 2010  lead to remand of the case of RCR . The confession of the wrong in Decree  Divorce had come much in Oct 2011. In such circumstance can I request the Hon’ble court tin dehradun to quash the further proceeding in the RCR case . Can  I also request the Hon’ble court to seek proper explanation from the Husband of the whole cheating that has been executed by him in order to harass me  ?

What remedies do I have ?  Do I need to contest the whole RCR case again as now the case has rekindled in the court ? Please Guide ?

Regards

Learning

1 Replies

BJM_BJM_BJM (Service )     22 March 2014

Pls advice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register