Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ks Singh jiii (Partner)     11 August 2011

Legal practice

Dear Sir

I am from New Delhi and passed out from a very reputated Law School in Delhi/Ncr

Now the thing is that I am working with a Lawyer very well known in Delhi High Court but I want to practise on my own as I am belonging from reputated Delhi based business family so how can i start my practise.

I really want to open a firm or something like that. I request you to please guide me how to grow as an Individual lawyer rather then working with someone.

With god grace I have obtained my Certificate to Practise and all got knowledge in Litigation mainly Civil Suit and Drafting but I am more attrcted toward the Corporate or Business law .

I hope you guys will really help me in this matter.

Learning

1 Replies

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     11 August 2011

Dear Mr. Karan,

Since you already practicing as an Advocate and presumably might have  gained reasonable experience and skill required for the profession of Advocate, you can go ahead with your decision and start independent practice. You may open your own office if that is possible or else you can initially even operate from your home. Of course, the initial stages will be challenging and painful hard work will have to be undertaken by you till you establish well.  All the best.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register