Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kriish   23 June 2016

Legal opinion on matrimonial discord

Hi! This is kriish. I have been married for 14 years and differences between me and my wife have been cropping up from 2008. Been through a rough patch in business and that has aggravated the situation more as some money was received by me through a loan taken on her name. Because of my inability to Pay on time, I have undergone numerous verbal assaults,insults and humiliations. My wife is a good person,but her temper is volatile. She starts off in front of our 2.5 year old kid and that is hurting me even more. She brought her dad into our home and things started going down hill. Im making genuine efforts to close the money I have taken, but recently, I was physically blocked by her father from entering the house and later said he would give a police complaint and asked me to get out. It was my home and he had snuggled into after my wife coerced me to take him in to the house as he was a widower and completely cut off from his siblings for the last 20 years. Because of this money angle, he has been influencing my wife and instigating her to not give access to my kid who loves me dearly and is equally loved by me. My wife has systematically denied access to my parents even, who were longing for a grand child for 12 long years. I do not want to separate from my wife or my kid but her father is obstructing even to talk and negotiate with my wife. My kid is too young to grow up in this painful manner. For the sake of my kid, I'm ready to face any humiliation thrust upon me. Please advise, if there is any legal way to stop the man from meddling between me and my wife. A kind of stayoder or anything to stop the man from doing more damage. I need full access to my child and at the same time want a solution where my wife can be with me. I'm ready to accept that man aswell though he has another daughter who is in her in-laws place and not in a position to take him into her house, as long as he does not meddle.please suggest/advise the options I can exercise so that my kid can grow up beautifully. Thanks in advance


 2 Replies

A.V.Pattanashetti (Advocate)     24 June 2016


Kriish   28 June 2016

Is there an injunction that can be prayed in the court in order to see my daughter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query