LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yash   24 March 2016

Legal notice by ex employer

Legal Notice for Criminal Breach of Trust and the Offences of Civil & Criminal Defamation as committed with an intention to defame the Social Reputation of our Client, Intentional Insult & Criminal Intimidation U/s 406, 504, 506, 499 & 500 of IPC , i have been served this notice by my ex-employer i)i had formally given resignation on 30/01/2016 and my resingnation was accepted on 31/01/2016 but this notice says i was given termination notice in december 2015 due do misbehave with one of my female colleuge which is false ii) they made me sign a decleration on 28/01/2015 stating aftere leaving this job i will not work in similar kind of job for next 3 years (i have joined similar kind of job) as i am good in my job and not working for 3 yrs in same field my carrier will be ruined iii) notice states that i have stolen thier datas and made them public which is false They are asking a compansation of 1 crore 50 lakhs for mental agony and 50 lakh for goodwill damage (my salery was 18000 pm) Notice has not stated that in how much time should i reply to it Please advice me should i reply notice or if i dont what can they do and will this suit stand in court of law

Learning

3 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     24 March 2016

Take the help of a lawyer to give a fitting reply to the notice.

Yash   24 March 2016

What is termination and procedure ground of termination

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     25 March 2016

when resignation is accepted autommatocally it is fact of law that the company cannot force you that  you cannot take a job where you have skills that kind of work is your own right to work a fundamental right that none can interfere why even governments too , so fight he case prudently if you can else choose a lawyer in your local area concerned pl. tks 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register