LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

monima khan (advocacy)     04 April 2009

Legal Documents_rectification deed

I have registered a deed of sale of a land few month ago.............but now thing is that some mistakes have been notice and few changes have to be now rectification deed comes into picture.................i want to how much stamp has to be paid and what is procedure of rectification deed


 6 Replies

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     04 April 2009

The  Stamp Duty for Rectification Deed is  nominal- in AP it is Rs;- 50-00only .

You can enquiry with your local SRO regardign the Duty applicable in you local Area / State

Prepare the  Rectification Deed with refernece to the prevoius Regd Deed and  mention  where ever the Corrections are required . In this regard take the help of local Sub Registrar Office help . You can avail  copy of any other  Rectification  Deed in Local SRO

monima khan (advocacy)     04 April 2009

thank you

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     04 April 2009

rectification deed can be made, but regarding stamp duty  better u enquire with the concerned sub registrar.

S.PRANOYSHUBHRA (Advocate)     05 April 2009

In West Bengal the stamp duty will be that of a declaration as stated in Stamp Act but one thing should be kept in mind that if the area increases then you have to pay the market value for the increased area.

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     06 April 2009

In Maharashtra for Deed of Rectification, Rs 100/- stamp duty to be paid .



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register