LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravi   08 August 2018

Legal advice on redevelopment property

My Father gave me a legal document of property stating he has no objection in transferring this property to my name. He expired last year. After his death Me, My mother and Brother are legal heirs. This legal document also contains no objections from my brother and Mother. 
Property is a small room in old Chawl in Mumbai , which is under redevelopment for last 2 years. Looking at current progress redevelopment may take another 5-6 years or more. Before redevelopment began 2 years back, property was registered on my father's name. 
When I approched Builder (who is redeveloping this chawl ) and Chawl association for re-registartion of this property, they tells me to wait tillIs redevelopment is over . Is there a way to legally register this property on my name now and not wait for another 5-6 years. My brother is making unnecessary noise after my father's death and that worries me. Does MHADA play any role in the entire process ?

Learning

2 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     08 August 2018

You say that your mother and brother have given no objections to the legal document whereby your father has no objection in transferring the property in your name.

But you also now say that " My brother is making unnecessary noise".

How can he make any noise after having given no objection?

When there is no property as of now, which property will be mutated/registered in your name by the builder?

Venky Cbsdt   10 August 2018

When making a agreement survey no boundaries,measurement same .while registering time survey no and measurement differs but boundaries are same..we cultivating agreemented land only.. Give a suggestion for this property..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register