LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

addcnda1   27 May 2022

legal advice

i have gave 20 lakh to my brother in law 3 years ago and he wrote a stamp paper that he will give some profit monthly and yearly will give 10 lakks but now he is not given profit as well as my money and he is given me excuses since 9 month need advice
i have a stamp paper letter from him signed buy him and one witness( his brother) and mentioned all things that i mentioned earlier


 5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 May 2022

send a legal notice through a lawyer to your brother in law for money recovery. wait their reply for the notice. Even after notice if they do not pay, then proceed to file money recovery suit in a civil court nearby.. 

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     27 May 2022

Yes,issue legal notice to your brother in law and demand your money if he does not comply with notice then file recovery suit against him.

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     28 May 2022

Try to settle mutually, else he may take recourse to the Law of Limitations and you may stand to lose your money. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     28 May 2022

Well analysed, opined and advised by experts, I endorse the same.

Probably loan is barred by limitation and the document is inadmissible in evidence, it is better to show the document to a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding.


addcnda1   28 May 2022

thanks all experts for suggestions

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register