Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Legal Action Aginst Employer Refusing to Sign PF form

Page no : 2

Rahul   22 January 2016

Dear Sir /Madam ,

i was asked to resign from the company on sept 2015 ,  and was relieved from all my duties on 30th sept 2015 and now justification was provided from the employeer for this action . after completion of 60 days i have submitted my PF to Employer office for stamp and sign , so i can go ahead and withdraw my PF amount , but the employeer is refusing to sign or release the PF .

Please guide what action needs to be taken in the above regards.

Thanks 

Rahul

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 January 2016

Do you have acknowledgment of PF froms submitted by you?

Have you recoreded the declinature to attest the PF forms (audio/video/minuted/witnessed)?

Rahul   23 January 2016

i dont have any acknowledgment  ,but i have witness , how was there with me when i handed over my PF form to company hr for signature and company stamp.

Regards,

Rahul

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 January 2016

@ Rahul,

This thread explains in detail what all can be done.

Get into the habit of getting proepr acknowledgment of each and every document that you submit.

You may record the call/meeting during which the Hr personnel admits that PF forms were submitted by you and employer shall not attest the forms.

Or you may write under proper acknowledgment that on dated............................you have submitted PF froms to Mr/Ms..........................designation......................address..............in the presence of Mr/Ms..........................( if it is true).

If the employer denies you can submit another set under proper acknowledgment.

Or you can take the witness to RPFC in nearest PF office and submit a written complaint under proper acknowledgment.

Or you can isntead of withdrawing the PF transfer to new employer.

Or entrust the matter to your able lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register