Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     30 November 2010

Leave application to LCI

Dear friends,

I started a thread of national importance by posting a 40 lines literary composition in Hindi. The composition is out come of  deep research on Indian Constitution, complete study of all 109 upanishads, Aaranyaks, Brahmsutram, Bhagavadgeeta, Ram charit manas, Vaalmikiya ramayan, Shrimadbhaagvat, Durgashaptshati, Rudraashtadhyaayee, and many other Vedic and pauranic literatures . Though it is not proper to say, but I humbly submit that I have gone through each and every sentence of those literatures and have gone through each and every Judgment of Supreme Court on Indian Constitution since1950 to date .

A member misconstrued one word in the thread and he asked me to replace that word from the composition. He offered that entire composition is excellent and if that word is replaced, he will make posters of the composition and thousands of members of his forum will post the composition on walls with background of  photographs of eminent  freedom  fighters and constitution makers  along with my photograph (as then was available on LCI.)

Unfortunately, the discussion took a form of partisan quarrel on that word and purpose of starting the thread did not produce desired result.

Feeling embarrassed by above episode I want leave for a month from LCI.

However, If some one is interested to know that word, or to see the composition, he may visit  my blog www.vidhiyog.blogspot.com and see the title “Samvidhaan Chaalisa” in Hindi. I will try to make available it’s English translation shortly/ when I resume this site.

Thanks and regards,

Dr. V.N. Tripathi

Learning

1 Replies

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     30 November 2010

LCI does not require anyone's leave application. You want leave, you take it. Why to make a big advertisement of it???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register