Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAMESH ANAND (Service)     25 October 2013

Lawyer's professional misconduct

Sir,

I would like to share my experience with lawyer & know how to deal with lawyers professional misconduct?

For a matter of Domestic violence and Dowry matter after  own search at sulekha.com  as personally ( as i do not have any known lawyer to engage), I approach lawyer at phone than i visited him at his chamber and by his initial all good imression he managed to agreed to charge Rs 40000 + 5000/ ( Exp)      for these cases and took Rs 5000.00 as initail payment  and in after that he prepared one petition of domestic violence only and later told that he does not fight case without full advance fee and managed to take full amount as agreed and he moved the case in court through his office trainee lawyer and for dowry case( 406, 498 A) now he says that i have taken fee for this one domestic case only , you need not at this stage to take another case of dowry ( 406, 498A right now and one case is sufficient to persue for  opposite party to come for compromise and if want other case i can prepare a complaint to be filed with CAW Cell for which you have to pay extra Rs 5500/  for prepare complaint which you file with CAW Cell

As I have no choice i agreed to  mean while with one case of Domestic violence now in that matter on first date he deputed some other lawyer and on that date matter referred for DIR

on next date of issue of summons date  (even after my request from two days earlier to him for appear personnaly with us in court , as PO told that no summon be going to Sisterin law and brother in law as they live elsewhere)

he did not appear in court with us and matter called up (after persuation to come up in court , he bluffed that he has sent some other lawyer and dont worry  and after than one unknown lawyer who does not know ABCD of my case appears in court and case again called up and heard

In the process what happen is that as no known fact awaring  lawyer present and  i was not aware that court will inquire me personally,  i replied as i deemed right on inquitry by magistrate with me I replied ? what happen is that the Magistrate has dropped summons against 4 respondents and order for issue summon to only first one ( Husband) and order no domestice violence relation with Father , mother in laws and sister n brother in laws ( while they are actual culprit to instigate husband to spoil our relation and husbnad is ready for compromise othes are not )and gave new date

My quesition is that now with such unreliable lawyer how i would be able to rely for fight this case and as full payment has been taken , Is there any system I may ask for change and call back fee ( after deduction of  his expenses till now)  and i doubt he has got some understanding with opposite party ( Because one meeting of compromised called in his chamber before summon date in which lawyer of other party also came , and he was too close to this lawyer)

I request the experienced and genuine advise through this club , now what should  I do to and where to complaint for behaviour of my lawyer with me after extorting full money and apart money my case has been spoiled and being spoiled by case and not reday to appear personally while at first meeting I was impressed that my case being given to a matured lawyer, kindly advise

Thanks

Learning

8 Replies

Reformist !!! (Other)     25 October 2013

welcome to the world .......... u are trying to fix ur in laws here and now u r in trouble.....

Dusron ke lie khadda khodoge to khud hi giroge......!!!!

(Guest)

I have heard some where that those who dig a hole for others they only fall in it..oopsss I heard with above reply that is 100 % correct.

Now more to come for you.....just wait and watch..

But obviously it's typical old proverb based case..You need to write Bar council of such state mentioning all the illegalities which he has done ,just do your home work after reading Advocate act 1961.

thanks.

RAMESH ANAND (Service)     25 October 2013

genuineness or false it known to  me and  because i am the worst sufferer and know . thank for your feeling keep it up

thanks 

Reformist !!! (Other)     25 October 2013

noone said here whether it is genuine or false..........y u trying to clear it ??? lol

(Guest)

@ Genuine case filler,

Ok..leave it why to take headache,,,file one more time kya farak padta hai..Jitna lagaoge usse 24 times more paoge.

In India it is the most profitable business invest 1/25 of the amount in false cases on 498a,DVA 2005, 406 etc.. and recover another 24 times of the invested amount without tax...;)

so,why to take tension,yeh lawyer nai toh koi aur lawyer sahi.....just keep trolling.

Statutory warning: Those 24 times of money which you will get may be not taxable but when you are going to leave this world at last time..till then the above God will calculate each amount with fine,penalty and interest on the whole amount and then you will be disposed from this world to hell.

Thanks once again.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     26 October 2013

Dear Querist

if you think that the lawyer is committed professional misconduct then file a complaint to BCI

RAMESH ANAND (Service)     26 October 2013

Thanks, Nadeem Sahib , for proper advise to file at BCI as I have apid full fee in advance , and two dates attended , one for listing of case and another for issue of summon done with this lawyer so How should i get back my fee paid in advance ( less for two dates and initial filing and other exp, should i be need to give notice first to lawyer for withdraw case from him , when he has no time to come at court  and without proper legal advise I told the court which is gaoing against me, infact I am persuing let it get compromise without any exchange of money ( as being blamed using it for extorting money ) and separation, I am in very well paid   MNc job and need not for any such extortion , having built reasonable asset for my need , very much hurt from other derrogatory advise of trying to file these case for extorting money, any way thanks , you can not argue with duffers

Reformist !!! (Other)     26 October 2013

haha, our abla naari !!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register