IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pushp Raj   20 March 2023

land with road

A seller sold his land with road attached with land. And after that refused to give road to buyer. Where the road was with aggrement with third party which was not registered only aggrement on 1000 rs stamp paper , seller said the aggrement get invalid due to dispute with third party.

How can be buyer be protected under law ?


 2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     20 March 2023

How did the seller sell the road?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 March 2023

You have to file civil suit in district court for easement - Right to Path. The case can be filed before the Revenue court as the property is revenue and under Easement act and other local revenue rules. You should file case in civil court of district. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query