Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

icon (professional)     17 June 2013

Land sold in error

Hi Sir
My father was trying to sell a portion of his land to the party around 8 years ago. The land is located at national highway NH16. The NH16 is 100 ft wide. Land is just facing NH16 road. Location is korutla in karimnagar district of andhra pradesh.
At that time the municipal corporation of korutla was not giving anyone permission to sell any land until their land maps shows the NH16 as 150 ft wide instead of 100 ft wide even though there is no govt approval of this.
There were rumours that the NH16 is being extended to 150 ft which is not yet happened.
In that situation, my father sold land considering NH16 as 150 ft wide and then sold the land from that 150 ft wide mark.
But the buyer built the area not considering 150 ft wide but as 100 ft wide using the space we left considering as Road and shown as road in the sale documents. In this way they got all the Extra land. But now the municipal corporation is giving permission based on 100 ft wide.
Does it mean we lost the land and can't do anything? They should have left the space for road but using now.
Please help.

(one of the lawyer suggested that the extra land 50 ft in front of their property belongs to me and i can apply for fresh demarcation.)

I am confused if i did that then should the buyers have to shift their building towards the road or if i took the 50 ft then they dont have way to enter their properties.

Please help. Many thanks in advance.

Learning

1 Replies

Hemang (Advocate)     17 June 2013

Get fresh demarcation. And start a litigation for recovery of possession. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register