LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surya Singh   07 April 2022

Land dispute

Hello Experts,

I wanted to understand about few things related to Land dispute. We have ancestral property on our name after my Father's demise and My uncle has sold his part from the ancestral property without it been divided yet on legal document.

He is creating problems for us and threatening us when we are trying to sell our part. My Grandmother owns some property purchased by her she is alive and my uncle has forcefully made her write a will which says that after her the property will be his.

We have locked a room in the village where we use stay when ever we visited the village he has broken the lock and himself is staying there by force and when asked why he did so he says he can do what ever he wants too.

Problem is he stays in the village and we stay in a different state in a city so it is difficult for us along with our jobs to manage and fight it out.

Request your guidance on it and how can we fight for our rights and get the equal share.


 6 Replies

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     07 April 2022

File a suit for partition joining the purchaser from your uncle as party to the suit.

Will can be cancelled or altered antytime during the lifetime of your grand mother.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 April 2022

File a partition suit in the local civil courts. A partition suit is a proceeding instituted by either of the parties when a property dispute arises in the family. Partition Deed is an official document, created either by order of the Court or through negotiation between the parties. Basically, it represents the portion of the property claimed by each of the party.

Rohit Sinha   07 April 2022

you need to share the details of your land details and map. Post the case study, I can advise you on the issues else you will not reach to an amicable solution in indeed rather you may attract legal injury or orher disputes.

Drop a mail at

Rohit Sinh/Paralegal Practioner

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 April 2022

The posting is rather disjointed. Please post concise which others can understand and offer their suggestions.

Palak batra   07 April 2022

Dear Querist,


In such a situation, one should file a civil suit against the relative in the local court. The case would be filed under benami property act to get the due share. 


Also, it is important to go provide the proof of the transaction, if successful one can claim the share in the property. 




Rohit Sinha   07 April 2022

Originally posted by : Rohit Sinha

you need to share the details of your land details and map. Post the case study, I can advise you on the issues else you will not reach to an amicable solution. Else you may attract legal injury or orher disputes.Drop a mail at Rohit Sinha/Paralegal Practitioner (Civil)


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query