Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akash (Service)     12 August 2012

Kindly reply.........

Dear All,

I met a girl through bharatmatrimony......after 3 month mobile call we register our marrige in ADM office with false pandit certificate. Just after registration I came to other city for my job. After that she changed her mind and start harrassing ang hurting me a lot. After 6 month she filed a case for null and void U/S-12-1 -C. I replied to court by saying I have no objection for Null and Void. But after hearing both of us respected family court judge reject the case and asked her to withdraw the case. After that I tried again to make everything ok and request her to join with me but she did same thing. Harrasing and hurting me a lot and told me after 1 year she will file for divorce. Now 1 year is complete and I contacted her for divorce. But she is replying that she loves me and will not give divorce and want to stay like that only. Its disturbing a lot and I am not even able to concentrate in my job. And mentally so disturb sometime I am thinking I will kill myselp. I do not want to continue this relation. Please reply:

1.What should be my next action.  

2. If I proove in the court that all submitted paper during regostration was false. What will the penalty. At least situation will come , so that no need to stay with her.

Learning

3 Replies

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     12 August 2012

ok, I got 

why you want to rejoin her if she want separation?

Just wait for some time let leave her alone watch her activity if possible, Now you both are single, if she came to court for DIvorce or maintainance you can easily escape yourself by prooving her wrong showing she had earlier section 12 c court copy that you were in live-in thats why she has filled 12c and now she is showing the wrong marriage certificate by fake pandit, destroy the evidence of your marriage as well, its a mind game talk to local cousel and take a peaceful night.

Akash (Service)     13 August 2012

Thanks for reply. No, I did not mentioned I want to continue with her. I want a legal seperation. By saying only we can npot be single as the marriage registration is there. My query for legal seperation:

1.What should be my next action.  

2. If I proove in the court that all submitted paper during regostration was false. What will the penalty. Is it possible legal seperation in this way.

Rajan Bhasin (Law Student)     13 August 2012

Looks like lady want to stay with you now and you dont want to.

You will have to file divorce. But before that study thoroughly as normally filing divorce from Husband side attracts 498a easily as backfire.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register