- I married on Nov, 2009 and we stayed for 14 months together till Jan, 2011.
- She was pregnant from June, 2010 onwards and 8 out of 9 months she stayed with me during pregnancy. We had a good relationship and I cared lot (or may I thought it that way)
- She is the only child of her parents and her parents never came during those 8 months on the pretext of misbehavior. I took care of everything and she stayed with me.
- She cried and fought over to go to her parent's place during delivery. From the day the boy is born, she changed 180 degree.
- I travelled the same day the boy was born and also my family was there and they misbehaved with everyone.
- She started saying I tortured her, abused her, did not give her food (she had a weight gain of 21 kg)
- We had conflicts after that (within 20 days of delivery whole situation was changed) and she and her parents started misbehaving with everyone in my family including my parents.
- When I visited along with family after 1 month of delivery her mother threatend with police (which was absurd and I asked there to please call and do so and then she went back) . Then she asked to get out of the house. Her mother used heavily abusive words.
- After that she did not come for 3 months and stayed at her parent's house.
- Now suddenly I came to know she is in Bangalore with her mother and she is staying there for last 2 and 1/2 months. It has been 8 months since she is living separately.
- I tried multiple times and finally trying to make her understand. Now her mother has taken the child to her place in the pretext of safety and care. She is working here alone in Bangalore.
- I am talking to her and she constantly says she needs time, but does not act anything on it. I think she is playing something here, but she says she has some personal things to take care of (I do not know what can be that!).
- I am confused of her intentions. Why is she doing it? How come a mother left her child and working (both her parents also work)? [I know she is playing for control, but why she left the child with her parents]
And she has stopped giving any milk to the child. But she is saying she cares for her and whenever I ask about the child she refuses to talk.
- I am trying hard to make understand that it is all wrong, but she is blaming everyone in my family and not coming back. I asked her many times to come back. Neither is she giving any address.
What Should I do?
- Go for a legal notice and then RCR?
- Is there any meaning in filing the RCR (or directly go for Divorce)? Her mother is evil in its purest form.
- If nothing works out, I am ready for the divorce. But she is not ready for that.
- Can I go and directly take my son (with a legal notice) as she is not staying with the mother?
- Shall I wait for sometime more? I do not know as this kind of games that she is playing is completely strange to me. And the level of trust is very low now.