LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pragyan Mishra (-)     05 February 2015

Judge is vehement, supports woman party unlawfully

Respected Sirs,

My wife had filed a false petition against me in a court which does not have any jurisdiction as per the provisions of 126(1) crpc. I have strong evidences & statements of her great uncle & her paternal uncle stating the lady not at all residing at the place. 

My wife, to establish the jurisdiction, fraudulently filed an affidavit & deposed under oath that, she was been ousted from her matrimonial home on 12th June & since then she was compelled to reside at that village. However, her father has been in service & residing at a farthest town which is not even in the same district.

In the cross examination, she however, admitted that she resided with me till 20th July the same year & then she went to her father to appear her examinations. The ticket was booked by the husband and was also exibited as an evidence. She further admitted that her husband had never physically assaulted her, to which, the judge opposed saying "You should not say this." & he did not write it in the deposition, even after repeated request. My lawyer is a fresher & could not post a strong objection. However, the judge also argued with him saying "I would write what I find not what you say."

On the next date, I filed an application for perjury, however, without giving any reason, he straightway dismissed the application.

The judge initially before the proceeding forces me to put a signature on the record stating it is for attendance, then  he writes on his own & totally favouring the woman. When I appeal to put signature only after the judgement is written, he shouts on me in the camera & threatens me to prosecute for contempt of court.


- Is there any forum to whom I can complaint against the judge.

- Is there any other legal provisions are  available so that I could be benefited..

Please help....


 3 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     05 February 2015

U can file a transfer petition in the high court stating the above reasons


Write to District Judge, CC to CJI, and ask for transfer of such case citing judge appears to have compromised, also write to Lokayuktha explaining the facts.  With judges like Dhinakaran in the system, anything is possible, so better do as  explained.

ADVOCATE TRILOK (CRIMINAL family PROPERTY topfreind@gmail.com )     06 February 2015

Case will not be transferred  and no action will be taken against the JUDGE.


There is proper legal procedure consult a senior advocate otherwise you will spoil the case and will take life long liability.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register