Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAHUL (BHOPAL)     09 September 2014

Job varification

Dear sir 

          i am worried about police varification

i am slected for govt job 

my home town is in jharkhand but i hv completed my gradution from bhopal

during my gradution i have charged by police in ipc law

and arrested for 3 days 

but after 1 year i have comprised with my opposition party and get relifed from all ipc law by bhopal court.

i have also a compromise copy of my case.

what will happen and now what i have to do in police varification 


 1 Replies

Rangee (Lawyer)     09 September 2014

If you are discharged from criminal case please obtain certified copy and show  it to police. It is not bar for government job since you are discharged from criminal case. 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register