Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ritu bhadana (advocate)     30 July 2009

JAG in ARMY

ld. members,

Can anyone provide Guidance as to how to prepare for Judge Advocate general(JAG) in Indian Army? Please provide any other information as well.

Learning

6 Replies

sheetal (5th year student)     10 November 2009

hellooooooo,plzzzz help me,i want to know how to prepare for judge advocate general in indian army and what are the terms and conditions?????

ritu bhadana (advocate)     21 November 2009

well sheetal for JAG Entry also u have to undergo direct SSB interview and reagarding the procedure for SSB interview plz visit the indian army website that will help u fr sure. The tests includes WAT, TAT and physical activities including individual and group planning tasks, individual obstacle task, and situation reaction tests.

1 Like

Adesh Kumar Sharma (Senior Associate Lawyer)     06 September 2010

Hi Friends,

well in reply to this thread, i wud say that if you join some coaching institute, it wud provide you a direct line to kick the goal. Because evryone has to undergo  5 days SSB, where the Interview Board checks ur" OLQ"  i.e. Officer Like Qualities. There are some well known institute in Chandigarh and Bhopal, where percentage of result is quite gud.

Thanks

1 Like

Mohsin (Officer)     06 May 2011

Hi

i want to resign from army.. i dont know the procedure and reasons which are good enough to leave army.....any JAG officer here can contact me at mohsin.raja84@gmail.com....

Pranshu pandey (student)     10 May 2011

for that u hv to b in relationship wiith smone in army

Adesh Kumar Sharma (Senior Associate Lawyer)     10 May 2011

Mr. Pandey,

I think you did not read the query properly. The query was that how to get prepared with JAG examination. She was not asking that whome she needs to be in relationship with. So better you think twice before answering the qurery

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register