LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satendra Sharma (Student)     27 March 2012

Itc credit

I am LPG Dealer i am facing some problem in VAT.

Actuly during the assessment of year of 2007-08 (9 month) one mistek have been done by our advocate and assessing officer that error is I have make two ledger of sale ( 1-LPG Sale 2- Stove sale) during the assessment stove sale had been leave and that amount had been added in stock. when I am going for assessing for balance 3 month. then I have found that error then i discuss about that error from assessing officer, the assessing officer had advice me  this amount  is took when LPG are tax free. I have prepare that type of accounts books. but now the assessing office is saying you have to reverse ITC of that amount of stock. when I am dissussing to him I have not claim any ITC of that stock then why I am reversing ITC, then officer said that is your mistake you had to filed your ITC calim that time. what i do please make me advice.

"If I am not claiming ITC on opening Stock and that stock is nontaxable after some time I had sold that stock after Tax free Iteam isssued by department notice"

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register