Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aravind Kumar Gunda (BOE)     08 December 2014

It act 66-c

Respected Advisers,

I am an accused in the IT Act 66-C. Now its the time for trial. I applied as 'Party in person' to challenge the allegations. The hon'ble magistrate signed the vakaalatha (Permitting me as party in person) I meant to say in the NOC, I was given by my lawyer and I mentioned my particulars as party in person and submitted the same to the hon'ble magistrate.

Now, What is the next level of approach for I need to be ready and what are the procedures and what are the procedures I should aware of in each step of the approach till end of the case?

Please put your suggestions.

Thanking You

Learning

1 Replies

R S Rashmi (Advocate)     15 December 2014

As you said "its time for trial" - you need to clarify the following:

1] What charges have been filed by Investigative officer in the chargesheet at the court?

2] Have you hired an expert Cyber Crime Defense Lawyer to continue the trial for your defense?

3] What evidences have been gathered by the Investigative officer and Forensic Lab against you?

About the trial procedure - the plaintiff and evidences will be testified at court. Personally you have to do nothing, if you are not advocating your own case - your lawyer will have to do the proceeding on behalf of you.

You can pm me if you need consultancy to defend your case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register