1. What is the punishment /corrective recourse prescribed in the Act & Rules.
2. Would the allotment of Shares get null & void, due to non-compliance of the "demat" criteria (anticipatively due to procedure lapses .... )
3. Is there any restrictions /bar to the Co. /Promoters /others .... to now convert their physical holdings into Demat.
4. Was there any wrongful loss to the Share holders or any wrongful gain to the Co. /Promoters /others ....
5. IF the answers to all above is "NO", THEN no prosecution will lie against the said Share allotment.
Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal