Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Is wife entitled to go to husbands house after lodgin fir

Page no : 2

Deekha sharma (Jdudjd7mrjd)     09 November 2016

I want to know if my husband go for a divorce where can he file divorce....at my myka place where the registration was  done....my sasural place which is onother city..Or city where we used to stay.....Or he can file divorce nywhere.?

anil   09 November 2016

1. why 376 in your FIR , I'm not able to understand, it is for Rape punishment. so you mean to say you was raped in your husbands house ? , this point is very weak for you. clearly court will say it is false FIR w.r.to 376 and 323 if no proof is found.

2. divorce can be filled from last place where both reside, marriage place , and current address where anyone is having ID & Address proof.

3.criminal cases can be filled only from area where crime done, all other places if you file is of no/little use , it will delay chargesheet and other enquiry.

although i might be wrong but few ladies do not understand law and consiquiences ,without thinking future they go to police and write ABCDEFG, know very little chances to save marriage and and divorce very little chances to get married again , No good man want to marry a raped girl or girl personaly aqusing "IN LAWs or Husband " of rape charges. 

if it was really rape in matrimonial house then police within an hour had taken action and person was behind the bars , if he is still outside of jail that means police not got any evidence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register