One Big question is killing me and I am not the getting the perfect answer I want. I hope I will GET ONE from our EXPERT team.
Please help me.
The question is When a 498a case filed by a wife was aquitted and not living with the husband ever since 2 years before filing the 498a case itself and now can she file a fresh 498a case against her husband till date?
Secondly, Is there any chance for her to file a Dowry prohibition or DV case after living seperately for 4 odd years till date?
required dates are:
1. May 19th 2006 marriage took place.
2. She left matrimonal home finally in June 2007.
3. Filed a 498a case on December 31st 2007.
4. Aquittal of 498a case September 26th 2010.
5. Since she left my house in december, she didnot come to my house or even had no communication between both parties.
6. Now they were threatnening me to file 498a/Dv/Dp if I didnot settle with 5 lakhs money.
7. The marriage was not consummated and was admitted was by her saying the reason as intimacy without any proof.
8. MC case is in High court Hyderabad till date where I challenged the order.
9. The ingredients for both Mc and 498a case were the same by her.
Is there any possibility for them to file any of these cases NOW!?