LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay (cyber celll)     24 May 2014

Is it legal?

as per Hr


Please note you had informed us in April end that you are expected to undergo knee surgery and would be on leave. However we haven’t heard back from you on the same and have neither received any medical reports (assuming you have undergone the surgery). Please note we would need to receive the same ASAP, until such time your absence from office is considered unauthorized.





Now I had only took only one day as medical leave,rest I am attending office but only they were not aware of it



is it legal to deduct my salary for same?


 11 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 May 2014

File RTI  Application,seek information of your presence/attending the office and file same as reply as immediately as possible.

You may explore other remedies depending on such steps that affect your further career advancement.

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     24 May 2014

Though there is nothing illegal in this but it seems that the this notice have been sent to hou with out knowing the ground facts that you are attending the office and took only one day leave for the medical examination purposes and there after continuously attending the office with making your due attendance.

You are required to send a simple reply that they are mistaken with the facts and you are still on the job.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     24 May 2014

@ GLN. Prasad.

RTI is not applicable for private (non govt) organisations.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 May 2014

Vague query

Vijay (cyber celll)     24 May 2014

Please tell me what deyails missing and will gladly furnish

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 May 2014

You should reply back  with the details of your attendance in the office on all those referred absence from the office.  This seems to be an erroneous action which if properly addressed, may be rectified, do it or approach the higher management official of the company mentioning HR's arbitral action with some inner intention against you and seek their relief, thus exhaust the remedies available in the office and then think about contemplating legal action, if necessary.

Vijay (cyber celll)     25 May 2014

Mr Kalaaiselvan Its related to https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Hr-abuse-in-mnc-it-company-102628.asp#.U4Ea9dKSwRY

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 May 2014

why should you take the experts as your MUNSHIs who will keep hunting for facts and then advise you.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 May 2014

sufficient advise was given free of cost by very experienced expert Mr Kumar Doab on



Vijay (cyber celll)     25 May 2014

Extremely sorry Mr Sudhir kumar if you feel so,I apologize It was Mr J C Vasistha reply as vague query so addressed him if any facts missing That advice is very much sufficient but current dilemma is very much

Vijay (cyber celll)     30 May 2014

Thanks to all dilemma is sorted out

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register