LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep Gupta (Manager)     22 September 2020

Is it common practice?

In case No. 'X' Lawyer is representing the plaintiff for challenging the Gift deed executed in favour of defendant No. 6 for schedule A property and sale deed of defendant No.10 for other schedule B property. Both the property belong to the father of plaintiff and Respondent No. 6 who are family members and Respondent No. 10 is  a purchaser of schedule B property. 

Respondent No 10 had already filed another injunction suit  much before  above ''X' case was filed in which  plaintiff and defendant No. 6 are the defendants. In this case recently Respondent No 10 have filed a I.A. to extend the temporary injunction against the defendants when they have come to interfere in the work going on in schedule B property and defendants (who are plaintiff and defendant in 'x' ) filed the joint statement in response to the I.A. and denied that they have interfered. This joint statement is signed by the same lawyer who is representing the Plaintiff in 'X' against the Defendant No. 6.

Is it normal practice in the court that the same lawyer who represent the case of plaintiff  against defendant No. 6 challenging her gift deed in one case files a joint statement of both in another injunction suit concerning the same subject matter. Does it not show the collusion between family members against the purchaser in with lawyer is very much hand in glove with them.  

Learning

3 Replies

PRASHANT RAJPUT   24 September 2020

The lawyer seems to be a family lawyer. The gift deed challenge seems frivolous but it will have to be proved in the suit by Defendant no 10.

avadhesh Paliwal   21 October 2020

PLEASE MENTION THE ARE YOU THE NO . 10 OR 6 OR X THEN i CAN GIVE YOU THE SOLUTION......7976339610

Sandeep Gupta (Manager)     21 October 2020

Sir, Thanks for your reply. I am def. No. 10 in the case x. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register