Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Is BCCI a Public Body and itz money PUBLIC MONEY?

Page no : 2

(Guest)

And so,

Those crickters will play for nation they will be awarded by KHEL-RATNA AWARDS

and those will play for money they will go to the private circus of BCCI.

(Guest)

On monday 9th May I am sending an application under RTI Act addressing to "Public Information Officer, BCCI, Nariman Point, Mumbai" and let us see their reply AND OUR COUNTER ACTION WILL START FROM THEIR REPLY.

(Guest)

It is a sample of;

"DRF KE PRAYOG"

like, "SATYA KE PRAYOG" by Gandhiji.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Sarvesh K Sharma .0-9837271758
"
kaya Ram saab,

Aap bhi kya ka kya padh lete hai?

just see again-

"aam ke aam ......guthliyon ke daam!

Ram jee ko mera salaam!"

salaam = "sala".... "aam"

the above aam ke aam

wala!

sikandar saab galtfahmi nikaalo!

johara nahi AMAJAD KHAN hai!

salaam!

"

Dekho Vakeel Babu ab aap to jor jabardasti par utar aaye hain aur jabran ye manwana chahte hain ki AAP GABBAR SINGH hain so Bhaiya jee yadi jaan ki amaan paaun to sach kahoon hujoor-e-aala ki aapko dekhkar to ye kaheen se bhi naheen lagta ki aap AMJAD KHAN hain balki HAMJA KHAN lagte hain.. Wo bhi kaale burkhe me bilkul aisi hi dikhti hain bas moonchhon ka fark hai.. Jaante hain na HAMJA KHAN ko?.. Are Vakeel Babu apne Laden ki doosri biwi HAMJA KHAN ko naheen jaante???????

(Guest)

APPLICATION FOR INFORMATION UNDER RTI ACT 2005

9 May, 2011

President,

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum,

MITRA, 111/9-10, Wenden Avenue,

Matunga (W), Mumbai-19.

PIN – 400 019.

Email; drf.india@gmail.com

Ph.93222 46333 / 93 24 34 5454

To:     Public Information Officer

Board of Control for Cricket of India (BCCI)

c/o Chairman/BCCI

Nariman Point,

Mumbai – 400 025.

I, Ram Samudre, as a citizen of India, required some information under RTI Act 2005, which is being kept & controlled by your office.  Please give the itemwise information as mentioned in following 2 items;

Item No. (1)

As per sub-section (2) of Section 4 of RTI Act 2005; it shall be a constant endeavour of every public authority to take steps in accordance with the requirements of clause (b) of sub-section (1) to provide as much information suo motu to the public at regular intervals through various means of communications, including internet, so that public have minimum resort to the use of this Act to obtain information.

The following information is required in this regard:

Please give me print-outs of Internet pages wherein the information as per section 4 of RTI Act 2005  has been published by BCCI.  Please also mention the website address at which the information has been published on Internet.

Item No. (2)

As per sub-section (3) of section 4 of RTI Act 2005; for the purposes of sub-section (1), every information shall be disseminated widely and in such form and manner which is easily accessible to the public and as per sub-section (4); all material shall be disseminated taking into consideration the cost effectiveness, local language and the most effective method of communication in that local area and the information should be easily accessible, to the extent possible in electronic format with the concerned Public Information Officer, available free or at such cost of the medium or the print cost price as may be prescribed.  For the purposes of sub-sections (3) and (4), “disseminated” means making known or communicated the information to the public through notice boards, newspapers, public announcements, media broadcasts, the internet or any other means, including inspection of offices of any public authority.

I want to inspect personally as to where the information as per section 4 of RTI Act 2005 has been published on notice boards by MMRDA. Please inform the location of such Notice Boards situated in the offices of BCCI.

---------------------------

The court fees stamp valued Rs.10/- affixed on this application toward fees for application for information under RTI Act 2005. 

I am ready to pay all required charges as per provision. 

I will personally collect the information for which I may be informed on my mobile phone number 9322246333 or by speed post, to avoid delay in communication, whenever the information will be ready at yours. I may also be informed on my email id drf.india@gmail.com.

Encl. As stated above.

Place: Mumbai.                                         (Ram Samudre)

Date: 09.05.2011                                  Signature of Applicant

(Guest)

Corrected;

APPLICATION FOR INFORMATION UNDER RTI ACT 2005

9 May, 2011

President,

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum,

MITRA, 111/9-10, Wenden Avenue,

Matunga (W), Mumbai-19.

PIN – 400 019.

Email; drf.india@gmail.com

Ph.93222 46333 / 93 24 34 5454

To:     Public Information Officer

Board of Control for Cricket of India (BCCI)

c/o Chairman/BCCI

Nariman Point,

Mumbai – 400 025.

I, Ram Samudre, as a citizen of India, required some information under RTI Act 2005, which is being kept & controlled by your office.  Please give the itemwise information as mentioned in following 2 items;

Item No. (1)

As per sub-section (2) of Section 4 of RTI Act 2005; it shall be a constant endeavour of every public authority to take steps in accordance with the requirements of clause (b) of sub-section (1) to provide as much information suo motu to the public at regular intervals through various means of communications, including internet, so that public have minimum resort to the use of this Act to obtain information.

Please give me print-outs of Internet pages wherein the information as per section 4 of RTI Act 2005  has been published by BCCI.  Please also mention the website address at which the information has been published on Internet.

Item No. (2)

As per sub-section (3) of section 4 of RTI Act 2005; for the purposes of sub-section (1), every information shall be disseminated widely and in such form and manner which is easily accessible to the public and as per sub-section (4); all material shall be disseminated taking into consideration the cost effectiveness, local language and the most effective method of communication in that local area and the information should be easily accessible, to the extent possible in electronic format with the concerned Public Information Officer, available free or at such cost of the medium or the print cost price as may be prescribed.  For the purposes of sub-sections (3) and (4), “disseminated” means making known or communicated the information to the public through notice boards, newspapers, public announcements, media broadcasts, the internet or any other means, including inspection of offices of any public authority.

I want to inspect personally as to where the information as per section 4 of RTI Act 2005 has been published on notice boards by BCCI. Please inform the location of such Notice Boards situated in the offices of BCCI.

---------------------------

The court fees stamp valued Rs.10/- affixed on this application toward fees for application for information under RTI Act 2005. 

I am ready to pay all required charges as per provision. 

I will personally collect the information for which I may be informed on my mobile phone number 9322246333 or by speed post, to avoid delay in communication, whenever the information will be ready at yours.  I may also be informed on my email id drf.india@gmail.com.

Encl. As stated above.

Place: Mumbai.                                         (Ram Samudre)

Date: 09.05.2011                                  Signature of Applicant

Democratic Indian (n/a)     08 May 2011

Samudreji very good initiative. I would say that questions in RTI application should be to the point and of such type so that the replies are helpful in PIL.

For question number 1 please visit BCCI website and see if the information that you are seeking is already available or not. The website is https://bcci.tv/ Most probably they will give you this website address in RTI reply.

For question number 2 they may show you some notice board and claim that such and such notices were pasted on such and such date. What purpose will it serve in PIL?

(Guest)

Extract to be enlosed for item-wise information as per section 4 -

4. (1) Every public authority shall—

a) maintain all its records duly catalogued and indexed in a manner and the form which facilitates the right to information under this Act and ensure that all records that are appropriate to be computerised are, within a reasonable time and subject to availability of resources, computerised and connected through a network all over the country on different systems so that access to such records is facilitated;

b) publish within one hundred and twenty days from the enactment of this Act,—

(i) the par ticulars of its organisation, functions and duties;

(ii) the powers and duties of its officers and employees;

(iii) the procedure followed in the decision making process, including channels of supervision and accountability;

(iv) the norms set by it for the discharge of its functions;

(v) the rules, regulations, instructions, manuals and records, held by it or under its control or used by its employees for discharging its functions;

(vi) a statement of the categories of documents that are held by it or under its control;

(vii) the particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with, or representation by, the members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation thereof;

(viii) a statement of the boards, councils, committees and other bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted as its part or for the purpose of its advice, and as to whether meetings of those boards, councils, committees and other bodies are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible for public;

(ix) a directory of its officers and employees;

(x) the monthly remuneration received by each of its officers and employees, including the system of compensation as provided in its regulations;

(xi) the budget allocated to each of its agency, indicating the particulars of all plans, proposed expenditures and reports on disbursements made;

(xii) the manner of execution of subsidy programmes, including the amounts allocated and the details of beneficiaries of such programmes;

(xiii) particulars of recipients of concessions, permits or authorisations granted by it;

(xiv) details in respect of the information, available to or held by it, reduced in an electronic form;

(xv) the particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, including the working hours of a library or reading room, if maintained for public use;

(xvi) the names, designations and other particulars of the Public Information Officers;

(xvii) such other information as may be prescribed; and thereafter update these publications every year;

c) publish all relevant facts while formulating important policies or announcing the decisions which affect public;

d) provide reasons for its administrative or quasi-judicial

decisions to affected persons.

(2) It shall be a constant endeavour of every public authority to take steps in accordance with the requirements of clause (b) of sub-section (1) to provide as much information suo motu to the public at regular intervals through various means of communications, including internet, so that the public have minimum resort to the use of this Act to obtain information.

(3) For the purposes of sub-section (1), every information shall be disseminated widely and in such form and manner which is easily accessible to the public.

(4) All materials shall be disseminated taking into consideration the cost effectiveness, local language and the most effective method of communication in that local area and the information should be easily accessible, to the extent possible in electronic format with the Central Public Information Officer or State Public Information Officer, as the case may be, available free or at such cost of the medium or the print cost price as may be prescribed.

Explanation.—For the purposes of sub-sections (3) and (4), "disseminated" means making known or communicated the information to the public through notice boards, newspapers, public announcements, media broadcasts, the internet or any other means, including inspection of offices of any public authority.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register