Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pushkar (Mr)     25 December 2013

Investigation taking way too long

Dear experts,

There is an ongoing investigation against me by the police despite court having dismissed the complainant saying that it is a purely civil issue. The complainant filed the same complaint again with police even after police have investigated once and termed it civil. Now on the same complaint made again, police is investigating for more than one year. I provided them with the court order and previous investigation reports of the police that I had obtained under RTI.

My question to experts on the forum is what should I do as this is basically a tension for me unless the police file an investigation report. May be they have connived with the complainant. Please suggest best course of action in your opinion.

Thanks a lot in advance for your valuable time and opinion.

Learning

6 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     25 December 2013

Report the same with full details to SP police of your district .

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 December 2013

Yes, you may approach the District top police with the full details and past history including the court order on the subject.

Pushkar (Mr)     25 December 2013

Thanks experts.I think I forgot to mention that this latest enquiry ispprocceding on DIGs order.

Make an application in The name of DiG police state all The facts in detail and attach fourteen orde

Make an application in the name of the same DIG stating all the details in it and attach copy of court order and copy of previous complaint and investigation, take prior appointment from him and talk to him and submit your copy there in his office and get one copy received with you from his office duly sign and stamp of the office on it .your problem will solve by adopting this procedure.

Pushkar (Mr)     30 December 2013

Thanks for your advice Joshi sir. Sir, I recently visited a local advocate to get a draft of my application to the DIG. He said that its is better not to interfere as the more the delay in investigation, the better for me. He also said that in case the police files chargesheet (which he says will most likely not be the case since its taken almost 2 years of investigation), we can approach the high court to quash all proceedings based on the previous court orders and the 2 previous police investigations. He says that in this manner they can also ask the court to penalise the DIG who ordered an investigation despite a court order.

Sir, what do you think ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register