Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Intimidation by wife & her family members

Page no : 2

Harshal (PP)     09 September 2011

Dear nandha,

I have all docs i.e the women cell normaly at each district SP office but are not under court and they havn't done anything. nanded district women cell is to increase fights not to minimize. bcoz under this 498a extortion racket they are involved. however it is also documented. the charity society meeting is also documented. i have sent the legal notice to rejoin ie. also documented but refused. i have filed earlier the restitution of conjugal rights where my wife made promise in the court that she would reside only at her matrimonial house. but after just withdrawal of case she took away all artciles with her lover ashish dahale from malegaon. they have abused sp washim and nanded also that SP 's are impotent and the SP also accepted because they work only for powerful political leaders such as gopinath mundhe, subhash zanak (former woman and child dev. minister and close friend of ashok chavan former cm of maharashtra), i have also filed complaint at human comminission in maharashtra but they got managed to say as civil dispute for child visitation even.  you can see on washim police website that they show 100% result on 498a cases favouring woman bcoz they itself made this racket and common girl or woman cannot go anywhere without jurisdiction with the help of local criminal such as ganesh balbhim aghav in malegaon, ashish dahale, madan pandhari, etc.  they knows only PAISA and nothing else.

washim police is worse than beggars............ and commonly the police is only for serve politician to get their promotions........... either by encounters or false things...very rare police are see the humanity but are even under threats to survive their job. there is no one any SINGHAM in maharashtra police at present. Hence the movie is directed.

Nandha (NIL)     11 September 2011

@Gauri,

Thanks for your advice. I have already decided to take the help of 'Save Indian Family' organisation.

My question is that if they think the problem is of any wrong doings from our side, why they have not even tried to talk to through a third party? Like I brougth my maternal uncle to talk to them why did not they call some members of their distance family or someone who can talk on their behalf?

This clearly shows that instead of resolving the problem, they want to make it big.

As Harshal said, only money plays nothing else!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register