Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Victor (xyz)     01 April 2011

Intimation to Govt Office in 498a case

Hi 

I am central govt employee and  I am getting threatening calls from my brother wife saying that she will file case against my brother, my parents and me. Even though those allegations are improper and wrong, I still want to be safe side. So I want to take Anticipatory bail. But as a govt employee, SHOULD I take permission to take anticipatory bail or Should I inform?   Without intimating my office, If I take AB, Will there be any complications in the future regarding my job? Please advise me in this regard.  I will be thankful for your helpful advise in this regard. 

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mrs. Victor

Learning

3 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     01 April 2011

are you married person? where are you stay with your brother home or separately , ?

if your brother still in the matrimonial home, you dont care about 498a

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     01 April 2011

RECORD THE CALLS AND PASSIVELY INSTIGATE THEM TO MAKE MORE SUCH CALLS HA HA , A WIN WIN SITUATION.

hema (law officer)     02 April 2011

@avnish,

If you do not know answer,why do not you shut your mouth instead of instigating the people?

@Mrs. Victor,

There is no central govt. rule which says that a Government Employee should take prior permission or intimate in advance before taking anticipatory bail.  You may be aware, if a govt. employee will be kept more than 24 hours in custody/prison, he has to intimate to his employer about it (suppression of such information will be taken seriously) and suspension orders may follow.  In these days, Govt. departments are not taking S.498-A imprisonments prior to conviction seriously and if any eventuality arises, you take AB and lateron immediately inform the employer about it.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register