Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavan (Manager)     17 May 2012

Interim maintenance

D/Sir,

I want to know whether a working lady is eligible ofr interim maintanance ? If court passes order for the same without going through the reply and debate on the case , in favour of wife, what action can be taken immediately, apart from appeal in the higher court ? Do you think this kind of judgements are correct and benefitting the society in anyway ?

Why all judges are typed and simply passing orders in favour of women without going through the merits ? Is this compulsion from the Govt. or judges are influenced and in pressure from higher authorities?

Why such harassments exists in Indian Judicial system. Why these system is partial to one particular gender. 

Why the laws are made to kill a section of society without thier fault, taking un dues advantage of faulty laws.

I would like to get more and more suggestion and advices from all sections of society, because it is very dangerous law for the future of indian family system. Nobody will trust the female gender in future , because she can rush to police station, court etc. anytime she wishes and destroy the family for any kind of her greeds.

Learning

4 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     17 May 2012

Dear Pawan

it is descition of the court. you can approach to parliament to amend the Law

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     17 May 2012

Granting Interium maint. does not depend upon court's descrition.

interium maint. is not granted to equivate the living standards of the litigant spouses. (its different from sec. 25)

Pavan (Manager)     18 May 2012

Dear Naddem saheb,

Thank You for your reply. But, no common man is entitled to go to parliament , you are aware of this. When 3 crores people's demand of janlokpal was shunted out by the parliament , how we can expect any thing from this body as a common man.

Do you have idea about requesting the higher courts for transferring the case to another court , if any aggreaved person feels that justice will not be granted to him in the same court.

Please suggest .

Regards

g.venkatraman (advocate)     19 May 2012

,that in hindu marrage act i have been sented to notce to laedy for residitution conigul rights then her lawer replayed me same grounts  and criate fales aligation without sowing case of action  then imeadiatly files case in thier local sub court  distence 300 km form my claints place case itself thier sowing false case of action now trial is going on and also flie ia as section 24 of hmact,if you any ruling reagarding that then tell me sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register