LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hemant   15 October 2015

Interim maintenance


Wife has filed for Divorce & permanent custody u/s 13(1)(ia)

Can wife claim AD-INterim or INTERIM MAINTENANCE be claimed u/s 25 of HMA for herself and daughter and Returining of STREEDHAN

 2 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     15 October 2015

yes she can claim maintenace for both and if she is working you have to provide with documents abt her salary to reduce themaintenance

about streedhan it is her property and whe you return before judge and take her signature

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     15 October 2015

In her divorce petition, she is entitled to file interim maintenance for herself and child under Section 24 of HMAct. till the case is pending. But she cannot file appliction u/s. 25 (permanent alimony)unless she gets divorce decree.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query