Upgrad LLM

interim maintanance

Hello All,


Firend of mine got married in year 2010 and he is having 2 kids.His wife is planing to file divorce case against him on grounds of mental cruality , there quite few complications as mentioned below.

1)It was mentioned that she is B.Sc at time of wedding where as she is B.Sc fail , however latter on some fake foreign university was given to her so now in cross examination can she be asked about her education first if she tells she is not graduate then her foreign certificate can be use to show she is capable of earning being overseas graduate if she says she is not graduate still her foreign certificate can be use to show that she is lying for Maintanance or can both her failed and foregin certificate can be used together in court of law to show that marraige was done on Wrong Information??

2)To Prove her false mental cruality case can her childhood physcho checkup where it is mentioned she is short temper being used against her that she is responding it in diffrent way then any normal person behave i mean stimules and respond thoery due to short tempered nature??

3)Can her prics with her boyfriend and even acceptance of cheat by her fathers confirmation can be produce in court to weaken her case??

4)Can her brothers gay relationship pics be used to portray her families character as brother and sister both fall in same category of characterless??



Filie RCR and tell her to come back with the kids, if not you wont pay a penny, court wont order you to pay a penny if you want her to come back and she refuses.  Discuss this option with lawyer locally.



if that is the case than i agree with "Helping Hand"


What is dont want her to be back as there is no point in wasting life after someone who is characterless and even not having guilt of same and when marriage it self was done on false educational ground , hiding past medical history how can anyone trust such people??Now in this case how reduce her maintanance and also to safeguard against false 498/498A/406 case need to defend??If police call for investigation or CAW Cell call shall her pic being shown there to weaken her complain??

Social Studies Reader/Worker

Ld Advocates already provided advice, contact able criminal lawyer locally and discuss case.  Rest circus go on for another decade. Be ready for some more cases.  Settle amicably with headache wife.  Dont remarry.


To all honurable Advocates how much is consider as reasonable amount as one time settlment , because apart from fixing monthly maintanance considering income etc does court see what are real circumstance i mean what leads to all this nonsense and decide amount??

Expert Humanitarian and Lawyer

You dont know anything.  You dont have lawyer I think.  If give montly, no give one time alimony.  If no give one time alimony, give montly till remarry.  Anyway no limit for giving one time alimony, Ritik roshan, Sudeep etc have paid in crores, how much can you pay depend on your dum of pocket.


Raj, focus on ur financial position now. Target should be to ensure you dont pay high maintenance or pay no maintenance to ur wife  (kids u have to pay) if case goes to court. Plan in that direction when you ( or uf friend ) is anticipating divorce.

Maintenance is the backbone of ur  case. if court orders high maintenance then be ready to roam around courts for 5-7yrs. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x