Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashok (none)     21 June 2018

Intekal of sales deed

Hello,

I bought a flat on first floor from Raheja Builders. I have the sales deed in my name. Should there be Intekal as well with the sales deed as I do not have it.

Now I want to sell the flat. Can I sell it without the Intekal? If not, how can I get the Intekal made?

Where is Property registrar office in Gurgaon?

Learning

3 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     21 June 2018

When you got the Registration of the Flat in your favour, it might have been done in the office of the Sub-Registrar, by paying the applicable Stamp Duty.  The Registered Sale Deed will give you title to the property.

Intekal is a mutation process.  Under this process, the name of the title owner of the property is recorded in Municipal Records.  This is for the purpose of taxation.  Therefore, for Intekal you have to approach the Municipal Corporation of Gurgaon and not the Registrar's office.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 June 2018

If intekal of the said property (Flat) is requirement at your location then get IT done from authority under whose jurisdiction property falls…

If there is society they can guide you….

Builder can also guide you….

Even senior deedwriters can guide you..

The best is to approach senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/society/civil  matters  and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws/bye laws-Act in the state  … and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt…..and show the case related docs/inputs etc etc

Ashok (none)     22 June 2018

As far as I understood from the internet, I have to approch Patwari with sales deed and submit some documents along with application. Is it correct? Municipality can give property ID only, I talked with them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register