Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav Gujrati (Auditor)     10 January 2018

Insolvency and bankruptcy code


I am a propertitor of my properitorship firm and my debts has to be recovered from one private limited company which amounts to Rs. 4 lacs Approx. For the recovery of the dues Whether i can proceed under Insolvency and Bankrupcty Code or Debt Recovery Tribunal will hear my plea.

Please advice.



 2 Replies

shobanbabu.B (company secretary and Legal)     10 January 2018

It is best to sue the company under the Insolvency and Bankrupcty Code.

The case will be over by 6 months.


SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     13 January 2018

Debt Recovery Tribunal is not the proper forum for your recovery of debts. You have to proceed under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query