1. Client had purchased 2 flats in a buiding project yet to be constructed
2. It was subsequently discovered that seller had no right to sell because his selling rights were secured in favour of his co-partner in the said project and would accrue to him only on certain fulfilment of certain obligations
3. Criminal case has been filed against seller.
4. Client does not wish to file moeny suit in civil court as because certain cash payments have been made by him to the seller.
5. Client wishes to obtain injunction against sale of flats to thrid parties
1. What are all the remedies available to the client in the civil court, other than money suit.
2. If the jurisdiction is Mumbai and value of notional property (not in existence) is more than Rs. 1 crore would the court fees be payable as per ready reckoner
3. If answer to no. 2 is affirmative, what is the way to reduce the burden of court fees on he client