LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Basavaraj (engineer)     01 March 2023

Injunction order possibility

Based on my present sale deed and register GPA 241OF 1987, it's confirmed and evident that my plot is in sy no 332,since 15 years I am unable to locate the plot on ground, it seems plot is gone in relayouting by land mafia.

is it possible to file injunction petition against on sy 332 owners with my sale deed of 1994 as evidence document.

Let, all sy no 332 owners respond or prove in lower court that my plot is not in sy no 332, no one made illegal transactions till date and prove that no one is illegally occupied my plot..?

Kindly clarity injunction order can be file on owner's of 19 acre land of sy no 332.

This question is because my plot is not traceable on ground of sy no 332, it has gone under relayouting and double registration,i don't have old layout to get survey the enitre sy no 332...

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 March 2023

You can file for injunction order immediately on the basis of sale deed. The usual purpose of an injunction is to preserve the status quo in situations in which further acts of the specified type, or the failure to perform such acts, would cause one of the parties irreparable harm (i.e., harm that cannot be adequately remedied by an award of monetary damages).

1 Like

Basavaraj (engineer)     01 March 2023

Please share email address, my WhatsApp no 9740384981 for further discussion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register